[las_users] Problem while adding Datasets

Hello,
We are working on las.armstrong.1.1. Recently we added some set of records in the las.xml. At present there are around 1300 declaration and there respective variable in las.xml. After adding these set of records we are able to get the Datasets but when we select the datasets, the web page don't forward to "
Dataset variable(s):" page. I mean when we select the datasets, the web page don't forward to next page. It remains in that page itself.

It was working before adding these many records..
This what i have observed after generating the data using genLas,pl the datasets have been added to the database.. but i doubt after adding some set of dataset related to those datasets only few variables is being inserted into the Database.

Is there any problem or restriction with MySQL in adding the datasets?.. How many records atmost we can add  in to the las.xml.?
Please help me out in resolving this query.

Awaiting for your positive reply.

Kind regards,
Pankaj

www.nio.org