[las_users] How to use NcML Aggregation with LAS

Hello there..

I have a set of 763 NC files weekly SLA data.. right from oct 1992 to May 2005.. I want to use them in My LAS.. After going through lot of searches, i came to know that, Multiple NC files can be added into LAS using "make.des"...

I also came to know that there is most recommended way of getting time series from all NC file using NcML Aggregations Concept in TDS.. Well, i went thru the documentations, but i am unable to make out where we have to write the NcML script.. After writing, by what extension the file must be saved..??Then how to execute it..?? And finally, how to link it with LAS..??

I would appreciate ur quick reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Rakesh Patil