[las_users] Multiple files

Hello Friends,

I have a set of 763 NC files weekly SLA data.. right from oct 1992 to May 2005.. I want to use them in My LAS.. After going through lot of searches, i came to know that, Multiple NC files can be added into LAS using "make.des"...

Using this script i was able to generate the descriptor file.. But i was again struck as how to make use of this des file..
Next I gave URL="" in corresponding XML file... I got the desired time series.. But when i clicked next, LAS was unable to produce the graphical Output..

is this the only way to add data from multiple files in LAS??

Regards
Rakesh Patil

www.nio.org
www.indian-ocean.org