[las_users] las V7beta with V6UI

Hello all. We just upgraded to LAS V7beta with the V6 UI installed and Ferret 6.1 (V7 UI seems to be full of problems). While checking to make sure all the capabilities work, we found a problem with the difference plot for the compare two dataset option. This was traced to the ferret jnl file (in tomcat/webapps/las/WEB-INF/classes/resources/ferret/temp) having the wrong data_0_url argument ,
i.e. , it was setting data_0_url = $data_0_dataset_url, when it's supposed
to read the value inside the jnl file indicated by $data_0_dataset_url (the actual location of the data).

Is there a fix for this ?

Thanks for any tips...

- Ben