Re: [las_users] getting wrong axis limits

Hi,

I'm not sure, but it might be a problem with how the axis is defined in the data set description in the las.xml.  Anyway, is this server available to the public?  If so, I can take a look if you send the URL.

Roland

Ufuk Utku Turunçoğlu wrote:
Hi,

I try to use las 7.0 beta but it gets wrong axis information from map and generates following error,
**ERROR: illegal limits: T2M does not exist at Y=58.9N
          Axis extremes are Y=25.7N:52.8N
DEFINE SYMBOL var_size = 0 + `pvar,RETURN=size`
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted
STOP -script mode, ERROR RUNNING SCRIPT statement executed
i can plot simple 2d contour without any problem but in line plot i get this messages. how can i fix it? Is there any configuration file which is control it?
best regards,
--ufuk