Re: [las_users] LAS Armstrong animation question

Title: LAS Armstrong animation question
Penny,

Oots, Penny C. (LARC-E301)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS & APPLICATIONS INC.] wrote:

Is there a way to save the LAS animation output so it can be used later?   Is this in the works?  If not, Id like to suggest it be considered.  This was suggested by one of our teachers for use in a classroom where they cant always rely on internet access but I think others might find it useful also.

There is no way to save the animation automatically.  If it was something that would be used over and over again, it might be worth the effort to save the individual images and build the animation yourself on the local computer.

Obviously that's not a practical solution for most situations and I think saving the animations is a good idea, so I'll add it to the list of features we should consider.

Roland

Penny Oots
Science Systems & Applications Inc.
NASA Langley Research Center, MS 157D