Re: [las_users] postgres?

Carlo Cancellieri wrote:
Hy guys, i'd like to know if is it possible to run LAS on a postgres dbms...
what i've to try to modify?
I'm tryng to change ./configure.pl ... are there any other dipendency issue in other files?

I'm installing this server on Gentoo...
There will be a lot of work involved in making this transition and I don't think it will end up being worth your time.  We will be release a user interface that does not need mySQL (or any database) very soon.  Using that interface it will be very easy to use LAS with any data you have stored in Postgres and you won't need mySQL at all for the UI.

Sorry it took so long to reply.

Roland

Windows Live Messenger Prova il nuovo Messenger 2008, è GRATIS!