[las_users] Proxy Howto for LAS?

Hello,

Would someone please point me to a HOWTO on setting up a rule set for a proxy to a LAS server? I'm having a few problems, so I must be missing some important details:

1) maps aren't available to the user outside of the
   firewall because the URL embedded in the HTML
   document refers to the real server and not the proxy.

2) NetCDF output requests result in a "Proxy Error" message
   (proxy server could not handle the request GET
    /las-bin/LASserver.pl).

Thanks in advance,

Russell