Re: [las_users] addXML Question

Hello again,
The address I meant to point to here is this -

   http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/LAS/documentation/installer-documentation/adding-curvilinear-data/

Ansley

Ansley Manke wrote:
Hi Bernhard,
The documentation that Roland mentions in message from the archives, can be found here: http://porter.pmel.noaa.gov:8980/LAS/home/documentation/installer-documentation/adding-curvilinear-data/

It shows how to create the configuration xml file from an existing dataset xml file.

Ansley

Bernhard Giner wrote:
Opps,

I've found an answer in the mail archives after I've sent this... sorry:
http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/las_users/fu_2007/msg00060.html

It would have been nice to just use addXML with our thredds catalog where
everything works as expected.

Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 18:54 schrieben Sie:

Hi all,

I try to use addXML to add our thredds catalog to Las-Armstrong but it
doesn't work. I get the following errors:
File parsed.  No Lat/Lon grids found.

(...)

Regards Bernhard