[las_users] LAS title placement

During a workshop with high school teachers, we were made aware that the graph title along the bottom of a plot was confusing because teachers and students are taught to put the x-axis info on the bottom.  Although the x-axis info is on the bottom of the plot, it was suggested that the title appear on the top.  From the Ferret list, I know this can be done but how/where could this be setup in LAS (6.5 or Armstrong)?   Any there any plans to make this an option in Armstrong?

Penny Oots
Science Systems & Applications Inc.
NASA Langley Research Center, MS 157D
Hampton, VA 23681-2199