[las_users] Download Problems

Hi,

I'm currently using NOMADS LAS to access data for my undergraduate dissertation. I have being trying to access Pressure Vertical Velocity Data through the North American Meso-scale dataset. Ideally I require data for the entire year 2007 for the geographic area defined by the boundaries 78W, 22N, 70W and 20N, and at depths of 1000, 850 and 700 mb. I have tried the whole range of Views and Outputs as well as splitting the data in smaller chunks for download but to no avail. I'm always returned the standard message:

Exceeded time limit Either the calculation you attempted exceeded the maximum amount of time allowed on this server, or a program error caused the server to crash.

Is there any other way I may be able to access this data? Or is this a system error not yet noted?

I'll be most appreciative of any help.

Thanks,

Rowan Wallis

Physical Geography undergraduate University of Reading
sgu05rdw@xxxxxxxxx