[las_users] javax.servlet.ServletException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL

I am getting 'Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL'  when trying to run LAS.

I have added the following code to the httpd.conf:
ScriptAlias  /las-bin/ /usr/local/nvods/las/server/
Alias /las-output/ /usr/local/nvods/las/server/output/

and I have the following in the las.xml:
<operations url=""http://tampa.nrlssc.navy.mil/las-bin/LASserver.pl">http://tampa.nrlssc.navy.mil/las-bin/LASserver.pl"> &operations; &insitu_operations; </operations>

but I am still getting an error when trying the access /las-bin/LASserver.pl

Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Thanks,

John