[las_users] Problem trying to Download Data

I have tried to download ocean circulation data through
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/FOCI/servlets/dataset?catitem=33 to no
avail. I am able to request all of the parameters and constraints I
would like, but when I hit the "Next >" button at
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/FOCI/servlets/constrain?var=36 I get the
following message in a pop-up window:

LAS Error
The following error message was received from LAS:
Adding an acceptable error string: "*** NOTE: ".
     NOAA/PMEL TMAP
     FERRET v6
     Linux(g77) 2.4.21-32 - 08/23/06
     13-Dec-06 15:45

yes? cancel mode verify
yes? cancel mode interp
yes? canc data/all
yes? go std_initialize "/home/fate1/nep_c.nc" "1" "1" "U"
 **netCDF error
             Fil(OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code 27)
             Data set: /home/fate1/nep_c.nc
set data "/home/fate1/nep_c.nc"
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

Send all plot output to main window
Send all plot to a single new window
Permanent link to this plot/data

I get this same error message on various Macs and PCs, running OSX and
Windows XP, using Internet Explorer as well as Firefox.

Thanks,

Blake