Re: [las_users] Installation on Debian sarge

Lukas,

We are using RedHat in house but I know that folks have installed LAS with other operating systems. I just haven't heard of anyone using Debian sarge and don't have access to such a system so it's difficult to offer any specific advice.

-- Jon

Lukas Lehner wrote:

Hi Jon

I've tryed, forcing Parse::Lex made the trick, but URI is still resisting.
Is everyone using redhat or other systems?

Lukas