Re: [las_users] Can't open '/las.xml' on requests

Matt,

The triple slash '///' reminds me of similar errors reported in the mail archives. The solution to those was to install a different version of the URI module. Try typing 'file:///' into the Mail archive search and see if any of those threads seem appropriate.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/marc-search.cgi

-- Jon

Matt Fulgo wrote:

Good morning,

I have yet to figure out how to fix the following error:
Can't open XML config file '/las.xml' at ../xml/perl/LAS/Server.pm line
780

We're running LAS 6.4.2 and the error occurs as the output of every
dataset. It seems that when Server.pm parses the request, file:las.xml
(in the request) is converted into file:///las.xml (in the pearl
module). What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,
-Matt