Re: [las_users] problem with link on documentation and category

Hello Sophie,

Yes, this problem was fixed. Can you give us some more details about the problems you are experiencing? Maybe the URL of your LAS or an example las.xml with categories that illustrates the problem you're having.

Roland

Sophie Bouffies-Cloche (IPSL) wrote:
Hi all,

I found in the LAS mail archive a mail submitted in June 2003 about a doc link missing when using category; I have the same problem with LAS 6.5!!!! this problem is not solved since 2003? This is scheduled to be fiixed in a future release?

thank for your help;

Sophie