[las_users] probleme with link on documentation page

Hi all,

I have some problem with the attribute doc for a dataset; The attribute doc is used to give the URL documentation associated with dataset. This documentation will appear when a user clicks on dataset in the LAS frame (on the i image):

The LAS version I used is 6.5; The URL of my lAS is:

http://climserv.ipsl.polytechnique.fr/las-pub/servlets/dataset

The dataset concerned is Microwaves Emissivities

When you click on i, the html page obtained has the title : Microwaves Emissivities but there is no link to the documentation on the (more ......) as follows:
Microwaves Emissivities (more <http://geo.obspm.fr>.......)

hereafter is the begining of the xml file for my dataset:

<datasets>
<surfemi name="Microwaves Emissivities" doc="http://geo.obspm.fr";>
<variables>
</variables>