Re: [las_users] XML file directories

Ben,

It sounds like you are creating separate XML files for each time slice of the satellite data. Tell me a little more about your data structure and I'm sure we can come up with a better solution involving either:

1. aggregation of your satellite data into a true time series
2. adding a preExecute hook that creates an appropriate file name
based on the selected time

-- Jon

Ben Burford wrote:

Hi,

Right now we have all of our XML files for creating menus in one directory (
/usr/local/las/server).

We will need to create a huge number of XML files for our system. For examp
le, for our satellite data there will be about 1,000 separate XML files for each satellite data type.

Is there a way to put the XML files in more than one directory, to keep file
s better organized (and have the utility that generates the menu database fi
nd all of the files)?

Thank you,

Ben