[las_users] Re: LAS Errors on Aggregation Server Dataset

All,

Thanks for your replies to my original e-mail.  Sorry that our software
was down as you were trying to help with this problem.  I have since
got the LAS and aggregation server running again and also came up with
a solution to my earlier troubles.

For the benefit of the mail archive, I'll mention the following:

The LAS would not function when I used http://205.156.4.56/dodsC as the
aggregation server.  This version used a file AggServerCatalog.xml for
its configuration information.

When I set up the LAS to use http://205.156.4.56/thredds/dodsC
everything worked.  This version of the aggregation server uses
catalogConfig.xml for its configuration information.

Since both the above URLs worked at one time using a browser, I don't
know why the LAS worked with second aggregation server and not the
first.  But at least it is working now.

Again thanks your assistance.

John