[las_users] Java Can Not Access MySQL Database

Hi All,

When I try to run our LAS the java servlet can not access the mysql database:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Server connection failure during transaction. Due to underlying exception: 'java.sql.SQLException: null, message from server: "Host 'localhost.localdomain' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server"'.

I checked the table "user" in the "mysql" database and there is an entry for localhost.localdomain.

| localhost.localdomain | las | 51cca9f95577687a | Y | Y | Y | Y | Y | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | N | | | | | 0 | 0 | 0 |

Can anyone tell me what needs to be done to get the servlet to successfully talk to the database?

Thanks.

John