RE: [las_users] LAS 6.5.1.2 installation error

Hi, Jon,

Thanks for the tip. But my server is still running under Java 1.4.2 and
it works. My error in my last email appeared to come from an earlier
mistake I made in options.xml. To fix that error, I removed the entire
LAS and did a fresh installation. I switched the path between newly
installed Java with the one came from the machine (to make sure LAS find
the right Java, as suggested in an archived email). Then it all worked.

Mingshun