[las_users] Fw: [Problem] When the request lengh larger than 2083 characters?

Dear all,
We have a trouble when the xml request larger than 2083 characters.
Because the max url length is 2083 characters in MS IE.

I know the UI server sends request twice in this version. (thanks for Roland's help)

Actually, I have following questions:

1.
If the output product is an image(gif or jpg), data server will return a html file.
The html file has the url of image product.
Is it right?

2.
Buf if the outpput product isn't an image, what is the data server return?
We discover the data server will return the xml request to ui server, then the ui server redirects the xml request to apache.
And the apache sends the xml request to the data server again.
Is it right?

3.
If the description in question 2 is right.
The last question is, if the xml request sended from apache to data server is larger than 2083 characters.
MS IE will show me "the url isn't exist", but the Firefox doesn't has this problem.

Does anyone can help me?
I need your suggestion. Thanks!!
--
cch