[las_users] Problem with LAS 6.5 installation

Hello All,

I installed LAS 6.5 and then installed the dapper server as follows:

cd $LASROOT/contrib
make dapper
cd $LASROOT/server
make

LAS 6.5 has the new feature:
<product_server>
  <ui_timeout>20</ui_timeout>
  <ps_timeout>3600</ps_timeout>
  <use_cache>true</use_cache>
</product_server>

This was not present in the las.xml installed with the dapper server, so I a
dded it.

The data available with dapper (e.g. Bering Sea, Artic Bottle) seems to take
 a long time for the www.epic.noaa.gov server to respond (about 189 seconds)
  I used the above (<ui_timeout>20</ui_timeout>) so after 20 seconds I woul
d expect the popup page to come up telling me:
Three actions are possible from this page:

But it takes 2 or 3 minutes before this popup page comes up with the message
 : Three actions are possible from this page:.

So, what's the story with this new feature in combination with the dapper se
rver - does it work, have you tested it?  What kind of behavior should I exp
ect?

Thank you,

Ben