[las_users] multiple MySQL drivers

Hi all,

I have 4 LAS set up to talk to 4 different MySQL databases.

I am now working into grouping those 4 LAS into ONE LAS. Therefore this ONE LAS will talk to 4 MySQL databases.
Since I wrote a different driver for each MySQL databases, I would like to just refer those drivers in the insitu.pl instead of writing ONE driver that would work for all 4 databases.

I refered them as "mysql1", "mysql2", "mysql3",...but of course this did not work since the insitu.pl calls the module DBD/mysql.pm and there are no DBD::mysql1 module, DBD::mysql2 module,....

I was wondering if there was a way to do this so I don't have to write a driver that encompasses all 4 mini MySQL drivers.

Thanks,
Jerome