Re: [las_users] AddXML : "File parsed. No Lat/Lon grids found."

Emanuele,

I don't immediately see anything wrong with the CDL either. Is the file available via an OPeNDAP server or and FTP server? If so, let me know where I can get it. Otherwise, if it's not to big, please email it to me. I'll put it in the debugger and see what I can find.

Thanks,
Roland

emanuele.lombardi@casaccia.enea.it wrote:

Good morning/evening/nigth to everybody!

I'm trying to add my netcdf files to LAS 6.5.1.2 but I have troubles
whit AddXML which complains that

"File parsed. No Lat/Lon grids found."

But it seems to me that the netcdf file is all right, as you can see
from its CDL:

netcdf gio2 {
dimensions:
time = UNLIMITED ; // (1 currently)
levelT = 19 ;
nyt = 57 ;
nxt = 197 ;
variables:
float TEMP(time, levelT, nyt, nxt) ;
TEMP:long_name = "temperature" ;
TEMP:short_name = "temp" ;
TEMP:units = "C" ;
TEMP:_FillValue = 9.96921e+36f ;
float levelT(levelT) ;
levelT:long_name = "see depth" ;
levelT:short_name = "depth" ;
levelT:units = "m" ;
float nxt(nxt) ;
nxt:long_name = "longitude" ;
nxt:short_name = "lon" ;
nxt:units = "degrees_east" ;
float nyt(nyt) ;
nyt:long_name = "latitude" ;
nyt:short_name = "lat" ;
nyt:units = "degrees_north" ;
double time(time) ;
time:long_name = "time" ;
time:short_name = "time" ;
time:units = "seconds since 1992-10-8 15:15:42.5 -6:00" ;

// global attributes:
:Conventions = "CF-1.0 " ;
}

Can you help me, please?