[las_users] SHOW DATA Will Not Produce Output

Hi All,

I am trying to debug a custom script and thought I would begin by including a SET MODE VERIFY and SHOW DATA/VARIABLES commands. When I did so, the script produced no output to the LAS window or to the debug_ferret.jnl file. Is there a way to have a custom script generate debug information such as would result from the SHOW GRIDS and SHOW DATA commands?

Thanks,

John