Re: [las_users] genLas.pl error! Can't add large number of datasets!!

cch,

My first thought is that one of your dataset configuration files must
not be well formed. The easiest way to look for this is to comment out
blocks of datasets in *las.xml* using XML comments. For instance, to
find out whether things will compile using only the first dataset you
can do this:

&dset1;
<!--
&dset2;
&dset3;
&dset4;
&dset5;
&dset6;
&dset7;
&dset8;
-->

How about when you include the first 4?, last 4?, ...

You'll quickly find the offending file and then be able to inspect it
for any errors.

-- Jon