Re: [las_users] LAS Error of JGOFS customisation.

Dear Jonathan

I am sorry to trouble you with a stupid question.
I has been confused with OPeNDAP/JGOFS Server and JGOFS
server here and JGOFS Data system. Still I do not
understand what JGOFS Sever is even though I had read some
documents. I have DODS server in my linux with LAS.
OPeNDAP/JGOFS Server looks dods server. However, do I need
to install JGOFS server? Is that different from
OpenDAP/JGOFS Server?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

--- Jonathan Callahan <Jonathan.S.Callahan@noaa.gov> か