Re: [las_users] LAS Error of JGOFS customisation.

Dear Cyndy

Thank you very much for your quick and kind reply.

I could not find the "list" in server/bin. I cound not
fine "bin" directory either. Then I found the "list" in
../xml/perl/modules/Template-Toolkit-2.14/templates/html.
I made  directory "bin" in "server/" and did copy "list'
from there.
Does it matter?

And access the server.

The result is as below,

No data are available to be plotted
The query submitted to the back end database returned no
valid data for this variable.
You may widen the search for data by expanding the region
of space or time.
You may also wish to remove any additional constraints
being applied.
Note that some databases include variables for which there
are very few, even zero, locations with valid data.

This is because there are no proper JGOFS database but
only demo database "LAS_insitu_demo" in my sql server.
Is it right?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

--- Cyndy Chandler <cchandler@whoi.edu> からのメッセージ