Re: [las_users] LAS Error of JGOFS customisation.

Namba,

and is there an executable file named "list" in
$LAS_ROOT/server/bin

if not, that's the problem and you'll need to find out where that file
is supposed to come from. I don't remember if it gets built as part of
the custom JGOFS install or if you need to install a JGOFS server in
addition to LAS.

- cyndy

Namba Takaya wrote:

>Dear Sir
>
>I had tried to use the customisation of JGOFS as
>
>contrib>make jgofs
>
>then
>
>server>make
>
>The installation looks good.
>
>When I access the las server, the error comes as below,
>
>LAS Error
>The following error message was received from LAS:
>Can't read file: bin/list at ../xml/perl/TMAP/TMAPJGOFS.pm
>line 213.
>
>Could you tell me how to solve this problem?
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Takaya Namba

>Know more about Breast Cancer
>http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/

Cyndy Chandler		| voice: (508) 289-2765
MS #43, WHOI		| Office hrs: M-F ~ 9-4
Woods Hole, MA  02543	| FAX: (508) 457-2161
cchandler@whoi.edu | http://www.whoi.edu/people/cchandler
Ocean Carbon and Biogeochemistry Data Management Office
Department of Marine Chemistry and Geochemistry
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution