[las_users] Setting a Default Map Zoom

Hello All,

The map displayed by our LAS is the standard one. Our data set takes up a relatively small portion of the standard map -- just over the Gulf of Mexico. So we get a grayed out map of the world with a little box over the Gulf (see URL below). Is there a way to have the LAS default to a certain zoom level so that the small box represents more of the map area?

http://205.156.4.56:8080/las/servlets/dataset

In advance, thanks for any suggestion you care to make.

John