From: owner-las_users@pmel.noaa.gov [mailto:owner-las_users@pmel.noaa.gov] On Behalf Of Turner, Peter (CMAR, Hobart)
Sent:
Friday, 5 August 2005 3:49 PM
To: las_users@noaa.gov
Subject: [las_users] automatic scaling of netCDF data - NOT

Hi,

     I have been running a LAS server for sometime and recently upgraded to a newer version.

(6.3? to 6.4.2)  (www.marine.csiro.au/las/servlets/dataset) .   I though when we set this up everything was looking OK, however, I have recently noticed the SST data served is nolonger scaled to SST.  The netCDF data set has a scale_factor (0.16) and an add_offset (15) but this scaling is not being applied to the data. Is there a known problem with this version of LAS, or is it something stupid I have messed up?

Regards

Peter Turner

Dr Peter J. Turner

Remote Sensing Manager