[las_users] dependency between 2 constraints

Hi all,

I am using the insitu package with a database behind it.
I have a couple constraints defined in the user interface.

For example, users can query data per transect.

Now, there are stations located on those transects.
I was wondering how to go about having a second constraint where users could query data per stations but only the stations located on the transect picked in the first constraint would appear in the drop down menu.

It would work a little bit like the output menu that is dependant on what you choose in the view menu.

I tried replicating the same type of system used between the view and output menu to 2 constraints but it did not work.

Another example where a constraint would be dependent on another constraint:
If you have data collected at different stations and the data is collected at different depth strata for each stations. Then you want to have a "depth strata" constraint that is dependent on the "station" constraint. Depending on what station you pick, it would fill the dropdown menu for the depth strata constraint with different values.

Is there a way to do this and how?

Thanks a lot!
Jerome.