Re: module versions / Re: [las_users] las install problem

Dear Jonathan

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Finally I made it by changing the permission only because
I do not understand the group of Apache (root?).

Anyhow,I had changed as

cd las/

chmod a+w server
cd server
chmod a+w log
chmod a+w output

(Is it dangerous for the server?)

I forget to mention that before perl netcdf module
problem,
I faced the problem like
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/mail_archives/las_users/fu_2005/msg00116.html

According to your suggestion in
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/mail_archives/las_users/fu_2005/msg00050.html,
I solved the problem.

Anyhow, thank you very much for your valuable support.
I am very pleased to have my LAS working under Mandrake
10.1. Next I try to check my LAS with dods data.

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

--- Jonathan Callahan <Jonathan.S.Callahan@noaa.gov> か
らのメッセージ: