LAS Server in dynamik php website

Hi,

I built a website with a dynamical structure using tables and php instead of frames and html. When I try to include the LAS-Server in my "mainframe" table cell:
<?php
include 'http://<servername>:8080/las/servlets/dataset';
?>

this error message appears:

"Cookies required
The Live Access Server provides access to geophysical and environmental scientific data. If you wish to access this data, however, your browser must support cookies. "

although Cookies are enabled of cause.

If it is not possible that way, is there another easy way to embed the LAS-Server into my php webpage?

Cheers
Jörg