LAS: Server configuration denies access to data source

Hi,

I try to install the LAS Server for the first time. My problem is that I got a LAS server error when I type http://localhost:8080/las/servlets/dataset into my browser:

LAS server error

*You have encountered an unexpected User Interface error! Please click here <http://localhost:8080/las/servlets/dataset> to return to the Datasets page. If this error persists please contact the LAS administrator for this site.*

The following error occurred:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Server configuration denies access to data source
at gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.SessionFilter.initDefaultContexts(SessionFilter.java:210)
at gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.SessionFilter.checkSession(SessionFilter.java:338)
at gov.noaa.pmel.tmap.SessionFilter.doFilter(SessionFilter.java:367)

LAS, mysql, apache, perl, ... are all the most recent stable version.

I run mysql as localhost because my test install should only be a local install and the connect to the mysql database works fine when I run the ./configure script with mysql host option "localhost". Configuring with phpMyAdmin via http://localhost/phpMyAdmin works as well. Thus I thought that it is not a problem with the "localhost" setting in mysql.

Did anyone has an idea where the problem could be?

Thanks for any help
Cheers
Jörg

Jörg Franke
University of Bremen
Department of Geosciences - Geosystem Modeling
D-28334 Bremen
Germany

Email: joerg.franke@palmod.uni-bremen.de
Phone: +49-421-218-7186