Re: Fwd: Live Access Server Data Problem

Ryan,

The first thing to try is to return to the AVISO LAS site and create your shaded plot again, but use the "Output Options" link and set the "Interpolate data" option to "No".

If that doesn't resolve the differences, then send us the information we need (data set and variable names) to try some experiments ourselves on the AVISO site (those of us not familiar with the data collection can't figure out which data set and variable you plotted from the images).

Roland

Tony Jolibois wrote:
          Dear Ryan,

I'm not familiar with the gridded output option of the LAS and GIS.
Maybe it is a problem of cartographic projection made by Ferret (the visualisation tool used in LAS).
Maybe when you download the data from LAS an image, the data is projected (default projection of the LAS, I don't remember which one), and if you didn't inverse the projection maybe it can cause this type of problem.
I cc the las user list and experts, who can respond if they have time.

Best regards,
Tony Jolibois
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony Jolibois