Thank You page

All,

LAS 6.5 introduced the notion of 'batch mode' for requests that take a long time. There are now two configurable timeouts that are explained here:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/LASdoc?file=35

You will get the 'batch mode response' (the "Thank You!!" page) whenever the LAS product server takes longer than <ui_timeout> seconds to complete a request. When you click on the "Check on product status" button you are supposed to get the product if it is ready or a page telling you how long LAS has been working on the product.

Please let us know what operating system and browser you are using if this is not the case.

Once the product has been created, further requests for the same product will be answered quickly by retrieving the product from cache.

I hope this explains what is going on. If you are patient and never want to see the "Thank You!!" page you can just set <ui_timeout> = <ps_timeout>.

-- Jon

Original message was bounced as being too long on account of the attached image.

Hi, I have installed LAS6.5.
After I send the request, it shows me "Thank You!!" page, like attached file.
But how can I get output product?
When I click "Check on product status", there is nothing appear.
Another question is,
It doesn't always show me "Thank You!!" page.
Sometimes it shows me output directly, like pervious LAS version.
I installed LAS6.5 in two server, one will shows me "Thank you!!" page, but another will not.)
Is there any rule for this page? How can I control it?
Thanks!!