Removing "Define variable" function from LAS menu

Hello All,

I installed a LAS version 6.3 system and all of the data comes from a databa
se (not from NetCDF files).  The result is that the "Define variable" functi
on (in the menu on the left side under the blue "Single data" and "Compare t
wo" tabs) doesn't work on my data.  I'm about to put my system online and I
don't want users complaining that this function doesn't work.  I want to rem
ove this ("Define variable") item from the LAS menu until I can get my data
into NetCDF files.  After the function is working on my NetCDF data I'll res
tore the function.

Can anyone tell me where this menu item ("Define variable") is located in th
e various LAS files?

Thanks very much,

Ben