LAS access to NetCDF on a DODS server

Hello All,

I have installed a LAS system where all of the data is accessed from a datab
ase.  Now I want to use the basic (original) LAS capability which is accessi
ng NetCDF files.

The basic installation of LAS has 2 sample files (coads_climatology.nc and l
evitu_climatology.nc).  The XML files for generating the LAS menus include:
<COADS-climatology
   name="COADS monthly climatology"
   url="file:coads_climatology.nc"

This apparently tells LAS that the coads_climatology.nc file is a local file
 (in the default Ferret data directory).  How do I change this to tell the s
ystem that the file is on a DODS server?  For example:
<COADS-climatology
   name="COADS monthly climatology"
   url="http://DODS server address.directory a.directory b.coads_climatology
nc"

Also, can anyone give me the URL (i.e. the correct content of url="http://DO
DS server address.directorya.directorb.coads_climatology.nc") for an example
 of a COARDS compliant NetCDF file on a DODS server that my system can acces
s for testing purposes?

I'm especially concerned that the "Compare Two" function will work with thes
e NetCDF files.  Can you tell me if Compare Two will work if coads_climatolo
gy.nc is being accessed from a DODS server?

Hope this is an easy one to answer.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Ben