Re: asciival oddities

Adam,

I need to know a little bit more about what you're doing to be of help.

There is example code inside of LAS that uses the asciival program to extract sequence data from an OPeNDAP sequence server. Are you using this LAS code to access data of this type or are you using asciival to look at your data from the command line?

If the data sources are OPeNDAP files (they must be if you're using asciival) then you can just send the URLs and we can give some advice on how best to incorporate them into an LAS.

-- Jon

Adam Baxter wrote:

Guys,
I'm working on editing the las.xml to add in one of our station data files. I have yet to actually put it in due to an issue with the data itself.
Asciival is reporting missing variables in the data file, which is to be expected. As explained to me, not every variable was recorded by every station, such as wind speed and wind direction.
So, how do I code this into the las.xml? Will LAS figure this out on its own or does something special need to be done?
Thanks!
Adam