Re: LAS Password Protection

Hi all,

I also need to apply password protection to my LAS server.
I run Apache 2.0 and what said Toni does not apply exactly to me.

I tried the following but it does not work.
<Directory $home/las/las_servlet/jakarta/webapps/ >
AuthType Basic
AuthName  "Mersea Access "
AuthUserFile $home/users-valid
require valid-user
</Directory>

Before reading thru Apache and Tomcat documentation, I would like to
know if someone already set a password protection to a LAS based on
Apache 2.0

Also I would like to understand this:
Is the Tomcat server using Apache as front end or is it serving HTML
pages by its own ?

Please help.

Jean-Marie