Re: Sidenote - station data

Adam,

Steve Hankin thinks that the Dapper output format was copied from the GDS specs. So the example driver shipped with LAS may get you 98% of the way to a solution.

-- Jon

Adam Baxter wrote:

Thanks again for all of the help so far. We're almost ready to go live.
I was asked this morning to see if we could put the IGRA up on LAS - is it possible? The station data is accessible via GDS (example: http://nomads4.ncdc.noaa.gov:9091/dods/IGRA_STATION_RAOBS/425/igra.72327 for Nashville), but when doing a test ingest I receive "Error: DODS sequence not supported at dds.y line 5".
We're attempting to find some solutions, but that'll take a while due to number crunching.
Any ideas?

Adam