Re: When

Thanks Everyone! It works great! I really appreciate all the help I've been given.
One final question and I should be set. We're separating the control files by variable for the moment, mostly due to system constraints . From what I've seen with the xml, each dataset usually only has one control file to point to. Is this correct?
The documentation has some information on creating categories - would this be of any use to coalesce the variables under one category, even if they're under different datasets due to having only one url per dataset?

Adam