Re: LAS documentation in french

Jean-Marie,

Merveilleux!

We may have to hire you to translate your additional help pages back into English! ;-)

I think I speak for the group when I say that we are completely flattered at the level of effort you have put into these pages. If you don't mind, I'll place a copy in the las/contrib/ directory of the next release so that it'll be there for anyone who wants it.

Is there any chance we can look at the LAS that you have set up?

Thanks again,

-- Jon

J-M Epitalon wrote:

Hello all,

I translated in French (with care and explanations of english terms) the
standard help page of LAS.

I also wrote more help pages with - a longer introduction to LAS functions
- a set of sample plots and how to obtain them
- decorated, commented screenshots of user interface

Please, ask me for it if you are interested.

You can also find it at the following ftp address, as a compressed
(gzip) tar file:
ftp://ftp.cerfacs.fr/pub/globc/exchanges/epitalon/html_doc.tgz

Jean-Marie Epitalon
CERFACS
Toulouse, France