Re: inctemplate.xml

Adam,

I believe the location and names of a few files have changed since Joe created his scripts. Instead of 'inctemplate.xml' you should probably have '../xml/perl/template.xml'.

I hope that fixes it for you.

-- Jon

Adam Baxter wrote:

I've installed the scripts and they work right up until this line in addGDS.pl:
system "../xml/perl/addXml.pl --out_inc inctemplate.xml tmp-gds-$i.xml $_\n";
which gives out this error:
'Couldn't open inctemplate.xml:
No such file or directory at ../xml/perl/LAS.pm line 544'

inctemplate.xml resides at ../xml/perl/tests/inctemplate.xml

Have I set up something incorrectly?

Adam Baxter