No "DATE" field in ASCII table

Hi all!

I have installed the LAS_insitu demo package to display my insitu data in LAS.
I have modified the TMAPDBI to connect LAS to a MYSQL database.
When I query data and output it in the "ASCII table" format, I get most of the required fields such as prof_ID, lon, lat, depth, hours since, and variable.
BUT I don't get a "DATE" filed.

I have double-checked the TMAPDBI and made sure the $tref is being assigned and I load the TMAPdate module at the beginning.

The only difference between the LAS_insitu_demo database and my database is the format in which "DATE" is stored as:

My database: 2004-06-29 15:13:53
The LAS-insitu_demo database: 20040629

I think the TMAPDBI was written to take into account several "DATE" format with the TMAPdate module.
So I am not sure why I am not getting a "DATE" field.

Any ideas?
Thanks a bunch!
Jerome.