mysql insitu demo / Re: live acess srver problems

Bhushan,

A good demo of this is available in the contrib area of the las source
tree.  Designing your own gui should be possible... I've not reached that
point yet.

Take a look at this:
  las/contrib/insitu/Makefile

The steps in the Makefile can be done manually.

 1. Install the sample dataset (mysql should be running already as it is
         needed by LAS).  If you have secured your mysql installation, you
         will need to create a user 'las' with the appropriate password.

 2. Copy the xml files to the server directory

 3. Update las.xml in the server directory to utilize the copied xml files
     More info can be found in INSTRUCTIONS.txt

 In the INSTRUCTIONS.txt, rebuilding LAS is not quite necessary (step 3).

 All you need to do is from the server directory, run:
   ../xml/perl/genLas.pl las.xml

Once you have this in place, this should give you the framework to add
other mysql datasets to LAS.  There are actually a lot of things going on
behind the scenes.   Good luck!

Rob