RE: Problems setting up insitu data access

Hi Roland,

Thanks for your reply. I'm pretty sure I've got the proper references to the insitu_operations.xml in the las.xml file as well as the insitu_operations.xml file in the server directory. I double-checked those steps of the setup process after I received your email, and I made sure to verify that I followed the directions laid out in the documentation. I'm still getting the same error though. I'm going to go back through one more time and make sure my configuration follows the documentation, any other suggestions?

Thanks for explaining the path mapping to element hierarchies, that makes a lot more sense.

Cheers,
Andrew