Experienced problem w/ <optiondef> tag

Hi all,

I installed LAS 6.4 on Linux RedHat 9.

I have a class of datasets for which I plan to set specific options.
Actually, I have to sets of options: one for plotting and one for
retrieving the data.

I added in options.xml two option sets, inheriting from DefaultOptions
and DefaultDataOptions.
Then, in each of these two sets, I included the same option menu:
<menu type="options" name="simulation_no">

When compiling the XML files, I get the following error message:
======================
make
../xml/perl/genLas.pl las.xml
DB host: []
DB login name: [root]
DB password: []
Serializing file:/usr/local/las/server/las.xml to database
Building indexes...
Resolving links...
Duplicate menu name: simulation_no at ../xml/perl/LASUI.pm line 186.
make: *** [../ui/config.js] Error 255

Could you help me, please ?

Jean-Marie Epitalon
CERFACS, Toulouse, France